Visitors

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thank you, Syneca!


It's sooo good to know folks with loads of talent...

I was almost to the end of my rope...trying to find a website design that was affordable and easy to manage. I cried all over my pals, and someone kindly whispered in my ear, "TRY THIS!!!"

She suggested a professional type template, which I bought happily...and then found that I was too computer illiterate to use it. Sheesh. When that didn't work for me, she suggested a new web hosting site...and kindly coached me through it.

Now, I'm utterly terrified by the idea of change...for the better OR the worse, and I approached the idea with knocking knees and trembling heart.

I joined the site, and worked on the site all day...which is mainly why this post is finished at 10:20 p.m. instead of 12:01 a.m....and I finally hit the "publish" button. It still has a way to go, but thanks to Syneca, I got it started. LOL! What was easy-peasy to her took this old broad hours and hours of sluggish, slow work.

So now I am inviting you to follow this link to my new web pages (which will be an ongoing work) so you can give me more pointers.

Thanks...

Hugs, 

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. The new site looks gorgeous Fran! You and Syneca made something very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.