Visitors

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thank you, Syneca!


It's sooo good to know folks with loads of talent...

I was almost to the end of my rope...trying to find a website design that was affordable and easy to manage. I cried all over my pals, and someone kindly whispered in my ear, "TRY THIS!!!"

She suggested a professional type template, which I bought happily...and then found that I was too computer illiterate to use it. Sheesh. When that didn't work for me, she suggested a new web hosting site...and kindly coached me through it.

Now, I'm utterly terrified by the idea of change...for the better OR the worse, and I approached the idea with knocking knees and trembling heart.

I joined the site, and worked on the site all day...which is mainly why this post is finished at 10:20 p.m. instead of 12:01 a.m....and I finally hit the "publish" button. It still has a way to go, but thanks to Syneca, I got it started. LOL! What was easy-peasy to her took this old broad hours and hours of sluggish, slow work.

So now I am inviting you to follow this link to my new web pages (which will be an ongoing work) so you can give me more pointers.

Thanks...

Hugs, 

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. The new site looks gorgeous Fran! You and Syneca made something very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I'll tell her you like it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, sweetie. Long time no hear. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.