Visitors

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Daylight Savings is soon upon us!

Smile if you love it...
(or not...)

I don't mind it so much now the I don't have to wake up for work anymore.  But I used to hate it.  Since my normal bedtime seems to be anytime between 3:00 am to 10:00 am, depending on what game I'm playing or what movie marathon I'm watching, I just get up when I've had my quota of  sleep.  Yawn.

 I think this is the earliest I've been up in months. Preparing my mind and body for DST.

Heck...I'm going back to bed...

Hugs!

Fran Lee

2 comments:

  1. I love the extra hour of daylight in the evening and it moves us forward to spring. The first week of DST mornings are rough but after that I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult to think Spring when it is still so wintery outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.