Our new book trailer is here. My husband "The Jackman" made this trailer and I love it! The beautiful music is from Kaya Project. The track is "The Source" from the album "So It Goes". Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are authors of delicious romance, and we want to share our experiences and the things we love with the world!
We have our own Yahoo Group! You are welcome to come and join. We have chats from time to time, and generally have a great time!
Thank you for stopping by! I'm so excited this week.
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
Very nice!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie!
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
I love, love, love this trailer...and I love the Jackman. ;) lol
ReplyDeleteTotally cool! Love it!
ReplyDelete"The Jackman" does beautiful work!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that Jackman. He struggled on a slow laptop too...
DeleteGreat trailer. Your husband does beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marian!
Delete