Autumn is my favorite time of year for visiting the farmer’s
markets. Last night I made the season’s first pot of vegetable soup with pasta for
dinner, and it was delicious.
I love making soups. They’re an easy solution for dinner at
the end of a busy day, but lately it has just been too hot in the evening to even
consider leaning my face over a steaming bowl of soup. I didn’t make soup all
summer, but now that the farmer’s markets are offering so many great autumn
vegetables this is the time to get the soup pot out again.
Soup is not the only thing I got cook’n! “Clamed By Dragons”
will be released September 25th from Loose Id Publishing. Amber and
I are really excited about book two in the Bag Of Tricks book series. This one
is a very erotic dragon-shifter ménage with a lot of humor and big time adventure.
We can’t wait to start sharing excerpts!
My WIP for the new Ellora’s Cave book series is chugging
along. I’m really enjoying it, and I’m hoping to be finished by October.
I have to admit I’m already cruising Halloween stores. One
opened near me and I can’t wait for the fun fall and winter holidays to start.
Have a great week!
XXOO Kat


Hi everyone, thank you for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
This one will be good...can't wait!
ReplyDeleteThank you Fran, Amber led the way on this one and it's a really fun sexy book.
DeleteI can't wait for book 2. As for the Fall and I'm not ready. Sorry. I'm going kicking and screaming. I need the sun and warm weather.
ReplyDeleteThat's because we didn't get a summer yet!
DeleteAll work and no play... lol
I'm so looking forward to Claimed by Dragons!
ReplyDeleteAs for Fall arriving - hooray!!!!
Hi Tessie, Claimed by Dragons is a real adventure with two very sexy men.
DeleteI'm an autumn girl too, I love it.