How do the weeks fly by so quickly??
Twenty days until Christmas! This weekend we are putting up our tree, hubby is going to hang the outside lights (weather permitting), and I'm doing the Christmas cards. I know snail-mailing season's greetings is becoming a thing of the past, but I greatly enjoy sending cards. I write little notes in each one, and even include pictures for those select few whom I deem worthy :))
Yesterday I experienced the most productive day of writing I've had in months! The creative high is incredible!
Have a fantastic weekend~
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It sounds like your holiday season is off to a great start. Such good news about the writing!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Tessie! You have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteKat,
ReplyDeleteI hoping that after we get our house all holiday beautiful it will spur me on to finish my shopping!!
Hi Julia!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!