The Dashwood sisters love too
passionately…and, it seems, without reciprocal feelings from the men they
choose. But lust can change a man…and a woman.
If love is never sane, then
lust certainly is all passion.
Elinor Dashwood cannot explain her affection
for polite, reserved Edward Ferrars. In contrast, her younger sister Marianne
endlessly extols the visage and virtues of dashing John Willoughby. Frustrated
and lonely, Elinor yearns for Edward’s touch and some declaration of his
regard. Yet she loves him.
Marianne eagerly surrenders to
rapture in Willoughby’s arms—and cannot even consider the constancy of quiet,
compassionate Colonel Brandon. Neither sister can escape the draw of lust. But
as they learn more about those men they adore, they learn that love can be both
sensible and sensational.
Copyright, 2012-2013, Jane Austen and Cerise DeLand.
The carriages were then ordered; Willoughby's was first, and Marianne
never looked happier than when she got into it. He drove through the park very
fast, and they were soon out of sight; the entire party, save Elinor, laughing
at their departure.
Marianne exulted in Willoughby’s dashing act. Curling her arm through
his as he drove, she settled against him.
“I daresay, my dear girl, I feel your body purring like a cat’s.”
Gazing up at his striking face, she admired his roguish beauty and the
fact that he was hers. “When I am with you, I am a cat.”
He reigned the horses to a halt and caught her against him. “I like you
wild and clawing at me. Shall I encourage you to do that?”
She tossed him a saucy glance, her shoulder up, her chin to one side.
“Do as you will, Willoughby. I am yours.”
Capturing her hand, he pressed it to his chest. But she was not
satisfied with so staid a sample of his charms, she trailed her hand downward
to his flies where her fingers cupped his swollen flesh and kneaded his manly
attributes.
“I say,” he gasped, his hand covering hers, “You are a minx. I lose my
breath, my mind.”
She arched a brow. “But not your erection.”
“Never. Not with you in my reach.”
“I pray you, show me this proud declaration of your regard for me.”
“No. You are but a girl.”
“Your girl, you rogue.” She massaged his cock and balls. “This package
must be unwrapped.” She worked at his buttons and soon his red warrior stood
straight up, the helmet bold and proud, droplets of delights oozing from his
slit. “Oh, this is quite perfect, Willoughby. I have never seen anything so
tall and thick. Oh. And he moves! He jerks for me. Shall I reward him?”
“Do, do,” Willoughby encouraged her, sighing and biting his lower lip.
“He awaits your fine touch.”
She rubbed her thumb over the pearls dribbling from his seam. “He gives
more and more. I am enchanted, Willoughby. What more can I do to show him my
enthusiasm?”
“Kiss him.”
“Oh,” she enthused and bent to the act. “He is luscious. Hot and hard,
the skin soft and yet so malleable. How do you do this, Willoughby?”
Laughing, he collapsed backward to the seat and let her have her way.
“It is natural, my pet. I give all to you. That is my fondest pleasure.”
“Do you, dear sir?” Teasing him, she kissed his cock once more, licking
her lips between her blessings to his member. “Show me your aunt’s house then.” She took all of his fine
manhood down her throat, hearing him groan his approval of her act.
“Shall I?” he seemed to ask himself more than her.
“Of course. We need more…room
for our pleasures, would you not say?” She let her eyes dance at him. The merry
idea of a couch, a bed, a carpeted floor to lay him down and suck on his
marvellous member filled her heart with rapture.
“I do, I do.” He pushed her up from him, fumbling to button his flies.
“I need to have your mouth on me until completion.”
“Completion?” She sat back, allowing him his haste and preening that she
had led him to it, even though her breasts ached and her lower body pulsed with
need of him. “What is that?”
He caught her chin. “Heaven.”
“Take me there,” she entreatied him. “Now.”

Congratulations on your new release, Cerise!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tessie. Very pleased about this one. It was fun to do!!!
Delete