Want a little something to warm up the cold winter nights? of course you do! Our guest today at Seven Sexy Scribes is the very naughty Miss Draven St. James, and she's going to share a little taste of her latest M/M offering from Loose Id
"Fire and Mistletoe"
Blurb
When Greyson Hayes envisions the
perfect first Christmas with Mica Cruz he sees twisted sheets, a bottle of wine
and a roaring fire. What he doesn't see is a holiday spent with the uproarious
Cruz family. Grey hasn't taken part in a family Christmas since the death of
his parents. Despite his misgivings, he can't seem to form the word no
when it comes to Mica.
Mica knows that Grey's not a
grinch. Hell, the man shares so much Christmas cheer during the holidays that
he leaves no time to experience any for himself. Not this year. Mica plans to
make a few changes, starting with a few wicked and whimsical gifts. He enlists
the help of his co-workers at Firehouse Six. They band together and strive to
provide Grey with the same joy he gives to everyone else--with five a.m. tree
hunts, strategically placed mistletoe and Mica playing Santa's not-so-little
helper.
But while Mica is busy being nice, Grey has plenty of time to be
naughty…
Excerpt
For Mica, there was nothing
better than starting the day watching Grey saunter shirtless around the
kitchen, preparing him breakfast. Grey’s only clothes were a pair of sweats
that hung so low on his hips Mica couldn’t help but be amazed they didn’t slide
off. Hell, that was what he anticipated happening.
Such an event would truly be the
beginning of a merry Christmas. Mica sat on a stool next to the island at the
center of the room to continue his ogling.
“Stop objectifying me,” Grey
said before looking over his shoulder and smiling.
“You like it,” Mica teased. The
muscles of Grey’s back flexed each time he reached for a spice or stirred the
eggs. His hair was wet from his shower and glistened with shades of gold and
cinnamon in the overhead lighting.
“I may like it, but you need to
eat, and then I have to work. If you’re lucky, when your double shift is over,
I’ll entertain those dirty thoughts I know you’re having.”
“Oh, now that’s promising. How
about we compromise for the moment? Drop your pants and bring on the food.”
Mica leered comically at him.
Grey’s face became an adorable shade of pink. He loved that even now Grey had
his shy moments. There were so many things Grey did that made his life more
complete, both at home and at work, because he was lucky enough to work and
play with his lover. He’d met Grey when he’d made the best decision of his life
and transferred over to Firehouse Six.
It also didn’t hurt that the man
was a fantastic cook. He pivoted to stir the scrambled eggs, and Mica moved to
stand behind him. With a deep inhale he breathed in the intoxicating, spicy
scent that always clung to Grey, and nuzzled his face against Grey’s neck. He
wrapped his arms around him, tracing his fingers along Grey’s abdomen before
pulling Grey fully back against him.
“Are you sure you can’t fit me
in before breakfast?” Mica whispered and nipped his ear playfully.
The vibrations from Grey’s moan
resulted in an answering hardening of Mica’s cock.
“You are the worst tease,” Grey
admonished.
“And you’re so damn practical.”
Grey shifted around in Mica’s
arms and grinned. “That is one of the many things that you love about me.” He
ran his fingers through the damp strands of Mica’s hair. “As it is, because of
our shower time, I’m already going to be late.”
Mica trapped Grey against the
counter and gave in to the temptation of Grey’s soft lips. Grey’s hands
tightened in his hair and drew him away.
“Before you, I was always on
time.”
“I exist to create fun chaos in
your life.” Mica wiggled his eyebrows.
“I see evidence of the chaos,”
Grey murmured with a pointed look. “Not just in my life either.”
“No, we settled this.” Mica
framed Grey’s face with his hands. “You always work over the holidays. This
year you’re mine.”
Grey sighed and looked to be
gearing up for another long dialogue about how the guys depended on him to
cover their shifts and how the holidays would be ruined if he didn’t.
Mica pressed his fingertip to
Grey’s lips. “I want you with me for the holidays. My family will love you, and
you’ll have fun.”
“Mica, I haven’t really enjoyed
doing—”
“Babe, we discussed this, and I
know it isn’t your first choice of Christmas options, but we will still be back
to do all the volunteer activities. I promise.” Mica brushed his thumb over
Grey’s lips before leaning in for a soft kiss. “Besides, if you’re good and do
this for me, then maybe I’ll do something fun for you.”
“Is that right?”
“Of course, I don’t know how it
will compare to the little surprises you have in store. I saw the bag this
morning.” He pulled back to meet Grey’s twinkling amber gaze.
Grey shrugged. “I have no idea
what you’re talking about,” he replied, his eyes wide with mock innocence. Any
trace of annoyance seemed to vanish, and Mica hoped that was the last of it.
Grey turned to finish scrambling the eggs that had begun to burn.
“I call bullshit. I saw what was
in that bag. Looked like something from that adult store down the road,” Mica
confessed. The store sold all things erotic, from videos to sex toys.
“Maybe it isn’t for you?” Grey
countered.
“It had better be for me.” Mica
jokingly glared at Grey.
“Have a smidgen of patience.
Christmas is right around the corner.”
Mica stepped away from Grey and
put his hands on his hips. Grey rotated to face him. The man was too attractive
for his own good. Every time Mica saw Grey, all he could think was how lucky he
was they had been brought together. Of course, all his cock could think about
was how quickly they could find a flat surface.
“Fine, you win this time,” Mica
said, eyes narrowed. “But I have high expectations for after my shift.”
“I’ll be surprised if you don’t
just fall asleep on me.” Grey laughed.
Mica had to work a double, but
not even that would keep him from slipping into bed with Grey and showing him
how much he missed Grey on those long shifts. Ever since they had come out to
the guys at work, they had tried to keep their interactions with each other
professional. It was a little easier given they had all the time in the world
to satisfy their frustrations outside of work.
“When have I ever done that?”
Mica asked.
“There’s a first time for
everything. Maybe I should take care of myself while you’re gone,” Grey
threatened and slid his free hand down to rub his shaft through his pants,
putting on a show for Mica.
“Now who’s the tease?” Mica
walked off toward their bedroom to get dressed before breakfast, and briefly
glanced over his shoulder. “Payback is a bitch, babe.”
“But so much fun.”
Cajun Spicy Excerpt
He propped himself up on his
elbows to stare into Grey’s amber eyes. They appeared to glow in the flickering
candlelight. With a slow, wicked grin Grey wrapped one leg around Mica’s and
skillfully flipped him. The firm weight of Grey’s body pinned him to the
mattress. Grey laced their fingers together and held them above Mica’s head.
With a lustful glance that promised delicious deeds to come, he leaned down and
nuzzled Mica’s neck. The warm caress of breath on Mica’s skin caused every
muscle to tense.
“Do you trust me?” Grey
whispered.
Mica tilted his head to give
Grey more room to play and rasped out, “Yes.”
The trembling touch of Grey’s
lips while they brushed paths along his neck had Mica’s hips jerking in a
pressing bid for release even as he reveled in being at Grey’s mercy. Grey
placed one firm kiss on Mica’s lips before letting go of his hands and scooting
up to search for something along the corner of the bed.
Mica tilted his head to see what
his lover was up to, and his eyes widened. Grey held a leather restraint. Holy
shit. His cock twitched, more than a little interested.
Grey smiled and lashed Mica’s
hands above his head with restraints attached to two bedposts. Mica flexed his
arms. While he could move around a little, the restraints held firm.
Grey shimmied down so he was
face-to-face with Mica again. “Okay?”
Mica bit his lip and nodded, not
trusting his voice. He couldn’t recall ever being this turned on. The idea of
being at Grey’s mercy elicited intense arousal.
Grey nuzzled his face against
Mica’s chest as he wiggled down Mica’s body. “You smell so good. Like ash and
sweat. Is it odd I find that sexy as hell?”
Mica rocked his hips up and
murmured, “No, so do I.”
Fire and Mistletoe will be released: December 24th
Links for amazon and Loose Id coming soon:
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/draven.stjames
Blog:
www.dravenstjames.wordpress.com
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/DravenStJames
Pinterest:
www.pinterest.com/dravenstjames
Email:
Dravenstjames@gmail.com
Loose
Id: http://www.loose-id.com/newest/coming-soon/fire-and-mistletoe.html
.jpg)
A couple of hot firemen for Christmas sounds like a really great idea.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Kat! I love hot firemen. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa! Happy Holidays!
DeleteWow, this sounds great!
ReplyDeleteHi Tessie, Draven writes very hot M/M, it will melt your chocolate kisses : )
Delete