I've missed so many blog days, I think I must be going senile...
I've been reading my older books a lot lately, and I think I've begun to go backward instead of forward. With Halloween just behind, and Thanksgiving coming up really fast, I am in a spin. I have 99% of my Christmas shopping done. I have been working on TWO wips, and keep flitting back and forth like a drunk butterfly.
Do I sound fragmented enough? Sigh. I am trying to keep myself on task, but old age seems to be encroaching, and I keep running off the road here. Maybe things will even out after Thanksgiving.
I have been going back through all of the many hundreds of e-books I have purchased, and have had a blast reading books that I never got to read before. I think I have the tallest TBR stack in creation.
Maybe by December 1st, I will have finished one of my wips. Of course, that's what I said about November 1st, so I am not holding much hope here.
Have a marvelous Thanksgiving...
Fran Lee

Best wishes with your new WIP Fran.
ReplyDeleteI've been doing some catching up on my TBR list too, Fran! Very Fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having two wips - you'll get them done when the time is right.
Happy Thanksgiving, Fran
I just started a Thanksgiving themed book I bought last year! I feel your pain. I'm hoping to get the 3 wips I'm working on done before the end of the year.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Happy Thanksgiving, Fran.
Happy Thanksgiving, Fran! I love your older books - worth a re-read!
ReplyDelete