Happy Halloween Everyone! There will be no tricks today,
only treats!
I have a treat for you. Tessie Bradford has a new release
today and it’s wonderful. “Hana’s Handyman” is part of the Resplendence
Publishing Gem series. A Gem is a quick, steamy read for a bargain price. I’m
addicted to these tasty little reads as a perfect late night treat before bed
and I heartily encourage you to try one!
“Hana’s Handyman” is an erotic fantasy for grown-ups. Hana
is a savvy homeowner who needs some help with her fixer-upper.
She hires a handsome handyman named Sam who’s not only
competent at his job, he’s also highly appreciative of a sexy woman his own
age.
This short story is beautifully written, completely
believable and very steamy. I loved Hana and Sam. By the end of the story I was
very happy for Hana that she allowed Sam to lay some new pipe for her and nail
her floorboards. I’m totally sold on the idea of inviting a sexy man into my
home to fix everything.
I highly recommend Hana’s Handyman and it’s available today
from Resplendence Publishing!
This is Tessie Bradford’s Resplendence page:
Want more treats from Tessie Bradford? Leave a comment and
your email address and you will be entered to win a free ebook of Bradford’s
ménage shape-shifter Gem “Emily’s Destiny”! We’ll pick a winner tomorrow.
Here’s another Halloween treat, Peter Murphy, Trent Reznor
and TV On the Radio performing “Bela Lugosi’s Dead” at a sound check.
Happy Halloween!
XXOO Kat

I know Sandy hit hard and I send my prayers to all of you who were in the storm's path. I'm so sorry that this Halloween season was extra scary. May it pass soon.
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
Thanks for the great review...looks good!
ReplyDeleteAdd my wish for safety and well-being to those in Sandy's path!
ivegotmail8889@yahoo.com
HI pc! You are entered!
DeleteI can't wait to read this new book from Tessie. I'm sure it'll be another hot one.
ReplyDeleteYes, my prayers go out to those hard hit. We've seen such devastation I can't imagine what others are going through.
Hi Amber! You were one of my friends that I was concerned about. Are you okay?
DeleteThe pictures and news reports of the storm's destruction are frightening! My heart goes out to those affected.
ReplyDeleteKat,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the wonderful review!!! What a fantastic way to start my day!
Happy Halloween and Happy Release Day Tessie!
Deletepc-
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you stopped by!
Thanks, Amber!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Tessie! This looks like another winner!
ReplyDeleteHi Cindy! Happy Halloween, I know this is your day!
DeleteHi Cindy!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Yum! Congrats, Tessie - I love your books!
ReplyDeleteHi Julia!
DeleteJulia is another lady who really knows how to write short fiction with a punch.
XXOO Kat
You're so sweet, Julia, thanks!!!!
ReplyDelete