And now it's time to flaunt the latest cover...
This will first be on sale at Romanticon at the book signing. But the official release date will be November 23, 2012.
My menage collection...
I would love to see Hallie's Cats and Licking Her Wounds released in a print collection...
So...what's next? All my finished books are scheduled for publication...so this means I have to get back to...shudder...work. I have been playing with two or three wips, but not doing much in the way of adding thousands of words. I am playing with a possible sequel to Jillian's Job...she has lots of hot, sexy big brothers. Trying to decide which ones I want to write about. Hmmm...how about her twin older siblings finding a woman to share? That's something to chew on for awhile.
Here is a tidbit from another wip that I have been working on...
Excerpt:
Sex for My Mercenary
Copyright 2012 by Fran Lee
She needs me?
What a crock of
shit. Last time he’d let that phrase sway him, he’d been screwed out of his
R&R as well as half of his off-time compensation. No way was he gonna feel
sorry for that woman. Once was enough as far as Kale was concerned. The bitch
could take her ‘you’re my best, Kale…I
need you’ crap and peddle it elsewhere.
Now, if it was a hot night of sex she was
peddling, I just might buy.
The boss woman
had an ass that made a grown man whimper. Legs that could wrap around a body
and pull that sweet pussy in tight against his throbbing cock. Yeah. He might
buy that. But as for her sexy little smile and those empty, tricky words ‘I
need you’? Screw that. The only “need” he was gonna respond to for the next
month was a tight wet pussy and a pair of nice tits. Granted E had more than
enough in the nice tits department, but he wasn’t about to give up a sure thing
for a fantasy and wet dreams.
Boss or no boss,
Elena Delgado could take her “needs” to hell with her. He had needs of his own
right now, and one of them was standing at attention just thinking about the
Ice Bitch. She had a fucking lot of gall to ask him to take on a last-minute
job when his planned R&R was only a few hours away. Knowing E like he did,
she would probably have him diving right back into some nasty job that would
keep his crew out for another three months. After the shit hole he and his men
had just come out of, he was ready to kick back with a hot babe or two on a
warm holo-beach with a cold beer. Or six.
Not necessarily
in that order.
He ran a
callused hand over his face and swore evilly under his breath at the sound of regulation
uniform two-inch heels clicking angrily down the hall toward his cabin. Slamming
and locking the drawer of his wall-safe, he swung impatiently around to face
the woman who lived to make his life hell as she entered without knocking and
closed the door behind her.
“E…you really should
knock. What if I’d been jacking off?” His lips curled wickedly as those dark
brown eyes quickly jumped to his firmly-closed fly and back to his face.
“You asshole. You
can’t get away with trying to ignore me. I hailed you six times in the last ten
minutes. Do I have to pull your R&R to get your attention?” He always got
hard when the bitch talked to him in that sexy, smoky voice of hers. And he
loved it when she swore at him. Made him feel special.
“You wouldn’t,
E. I’m your ‘best man’, remember? You wouldn’t do something that would lose you your hardest-working employee,
now…would you?” His challenging tone had the desired effect on her as she
blushed from the opening of that low-cut pseudo-silk blouse to the roots of her
tightly bound hair. Damn, he loved it when he made her do that. Shit. There’d
been a time when he would’ve given his left nut to fuck the boss woman. God,
how he’d dreamed of her on those long cold nights in space. But dreaming and wishing will get you
nothing, stupid. He knew she was so
far out of his class it would never happen. Now, he just lived to enjoy
flustering and frustrating the shit out of her at every turn.
Not sure whether to pimp this one as one of EC's Men's line...
What do you think?
Hugs!
Fran Lee

Hot cover Fran!
ReplyDeleteOooo he's not going to do Elena is he? I do think this one should definitely go to EC Men!
Best wishes to you.
XXOO Kat
Thanks...it does start out in his pov...and guys think waaaay differently than women. LOL!
DeleteSounds good to me. I say EC Men!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Marie!
DeleteLove the cover, Fran. Yup, EC Men!
ReplyDeleteI think so, too. Thanks!
DeleteAbsolutely send Sex For My Mercenary in for EC Men, Fran!!
ReplyDeleteAnd great cover for Broken Rules! I loved both of those stories. Congrats on having them together in print.
Of course, the name is just a suggested name...it may change...but you are all correct...it's definitely one for EC Men.
DeleteOooh, love him already. Yep... EC men. Let us know when it comes out...
ReplyDeleteYou bet, sweetie! Thanks!
DeleteWhat a great cover! And another wonderful excerpt!
ReplyDeleteEC's men's line sounds like a great place to go.
Thanks Gabrielle! Yep...it is geared for that line, but I think women will like it as well.
Delete