I've been a bad blogger. I've been busy writing and well, chasing this little one around now that she's learned to crawl and climb. So I apologize...but she's worth the craziness. :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We'll forgive her because she's oh sooo cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marie! :)
DeleteShe's climbs... Isn't it a scary day when you realize they can climb!
ReplyDeleteThis little one is so beautiful!
XXOO Kat
Definitely scary. She's into everything. Can't take my eyes off her for 2 seconds.
DeleteThanks Kat.
She is so dang cute! Looks like her mommy! We understand - working, writing, caring for children and hubby... got it!
ReplyDeleteThanks J! :)
DeleteHey...where can I get one like that? Did you buy her at the mall? It has to be the easy way, 'cuz at my age, it can't be the hard way...LOL!
ReplyDeleteRight at the mall Fran! lol I had to get her the hard way too. :)
DeleteOh such a beautiful girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook into those eyes, she definitely has mischief on her mind!!!
She's absolutely precious, Amber.
Thanks Tessie. She definitely got mischief on her mind. lol
ReplyDelete