I guess I am thinking of Snowbird again...
Being a lazy woman again...spent several days trying to figure out my new direction, and have stayed up waaay too late every night. Getting to sleep at 5:00 a.m. is not a good thing. Of course, it's not a BAD thing, either, but I sorta like getting up earlier than 2:00 p.m. each day. Sigh.
I find that I need about 9 to 10 hours of good sleep a night to feel decent. While I was working a regular job, I seemed to thrive on 6 to 7 hours a night, but now that I am free to stay up as late as I like, I find that I am unable to turn off the computer (or the Sega Genesis CD-X) before the wee hours of the morning.
You see, I became addicted to a battle game called "Dark Wizard" on the CD-X game system. It's an old game...very hard to find and rare now. I pulled it out a couple of weeks ago, cleaned the dust off, and started playing again. Love it, but it plays hell with my sleep schedule...worse than the computer.
So I think I will drive back up to Snowbird tomorrow, since it is only 25 minutes from my home, and spend a day walking in the trees and shade. It's a marvelous 75 degrees up the canyon, while it is a hot, dry 95 down here. It will be a great refresher.
You have a wonderful day, kiddies.
Hugs!
Fran Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment.