Sunday evening I finished and subbed my next Erotic Gem to Resplendence!!!!
After wallowing in non-productive hell for months, this event is not only exciting for me, but also quite perplexing. For some unknown reason, I was able to write 4k, a blurb and complete my edits in less than 24 hours!? If I knew why this happened, I'd make copious notes and keep them right next to my computer for future inspiration. Oh well, it just feels great to be back in the zone again!
On another note, as I write this, my house is torn to shreds and new windows are being installed. The guys are really nice and getting the job done in what seems to me a fevered pace. It is unseasonably warm here, and the windows we chose are triple-pained, so the large ones are quite heavy. As they wield their power tools, I can't help but notice staining muscles and glistening, tattooed flesh....
I gotta go, I think inspiration is about to hit again!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com

Woo Hoo! Congrat Tessie. I'm glad you have some "real" inspiration. LOL
ReplyDeleteMay inspiration shower down upon you! Congratulations on the bright burst of super steamy creativity.
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
Kat & Amber,
ReplyDeleteYou two are so sweet!!! Giant hugs!!
Great, Tessie! Fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHey there, Julia!!!
ReplyDeletePictures! Get some picture of those straining muscles and glistening tatts...if you can. I need some inspiration over here too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting so much done.
I'm proud of you, girl! Now kick start my writing, will ya?
ReplyDelete