I could go on.
But yes, today as you read this, hubbie and I have waved goodbye to the kids (think Adults) and we are on our own, tasting, nibbling.
We have a plan for today. The Mumm vineyard, tasting room and gift shop. Here, we are drinking (I hope) their rose, which I adore and cannot buy in Texas, darn it! Also, I am buying goodies from their wonderful shop as giveaways for this year to a few readers.
| Mondavi's oak barrels! My pix from last year! |
I sound like a commercial?
I know. I know. But for those of you who have read my blogs before, you know I am a hopelessly addicted cook. And hubbie, bless his soul, loves to pair the best wines with my goodies.
So here we are!
Can you see us? Narrow your eyes. There you go!
We're drinking to your health!

Have a wonderful day Cerise! It sounds dreamy.
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
When are you going to be back home? Hope your trip is lovely and that you bring (or ship) home a ton of great vintages.
ReplyDelete