And I absolutely love this series...
I seldom get swept up in a series...usually I like one and then dislike another in the same group. It has happened before. But when I read and reviewed the third book of Kylie Scott's fabulous Stage Dive Novels, Lead, I decided to find and read the rest.
All I can say is,
WOW! Swept away is putting it mildly, folks. I read the first book in the
series, "Lick", and was totally hooked. Of course, because I'd read
the third in the series, I was already familiar with the main players, so it
felt totally comfortable as I peeled away the various layers of the marvelous
characters and unique situations that combined to create some of the hottest,
sexiest, and most entertaining books I have had the great pleasure of reading
in quite a while.
Because the fourth
novel in this lush series will be released on March 31, 2015, I want to get you
all up to date on the earlier books before I review the upcoming segment.
The series follows
the individual members of a hot rock group called "Stage Dive", and
the initial book follows the story of David Ferris, the hot, sexy lead
guitarist of the group, who started the band in a friend's garage along with
his brother, Jimmy, the lead singer. The sexy brothers have talent, heat, and a
lot of emotional baggage from their traumatic childhood. To say that the two
brothers were damaged severely would be an understatement.
Lick is David's
story.
Waking up in Vegas was never meant to be like
this. Evelyn Thomas’s plans for
celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las
Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure as hell never meant
to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a
very attractive half-naked tattooed man, and a diamond on her finger large
enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened. One thing is for
certain, being married to rock and roll’s favorite son is sure to be a wild
ride.
Kylie Scott is a
powerful storyteller with the ability to make readers feel every emotion, every
pain, and every orgasm...and there is plenty of everything in her novels. She
combines angst, eroticism, and humor to create a blend for non-stop reading
enjoyment.
The bandleader of
Stage Dive, David, is a tattooed, charismatic, intense musician whose screaming
riffs and hot looks have made him an International sensation. But along with
the acclaim, it has left a void in his life that he desperately hopes to fill
with just a smidgeon of normalcy.
An unending stream
of hot women and constant adulation, combined with heavy drinking, drugs and
nonstop partying have taken their toll on his spirit, so when the band is
playing Las Vegas,
a chance meeting with a woman who attracts his attention because of her spirit
and her ethics knocks him for a loop. Sure, she's pretty, but she revs his engines
with her kindness and decency, and the fact that she doesn't seem to recognize
his famous face or who he is makes it easier to talk to her and get to know
her. She is a welcome contrast to his usual frivolous, shallow groupies and
sycophantic followers, and he wants to be with her for longer than an hour.
They share the night drinking and laughing in various Vegas bars, and David
Ferris finds himself not wanting to say good night and mean goodbye.
The story opens as
the befuddled heroine wakes up on the cold tiles of a strange bathroom floor,
unable to recall how she got there, and with The Hangover From Hell. And the
hot, tattooed guy who asks her if she's okay, then proceeds to help her off the
floor looks oddly familiar to her...yet she draws a complete blank.
She had come to
Vegas to get laid...but ended up getting blotto and...married? Had she truly
propositioned the delicious guy for a night of hot sex, then ended up in a
wedding chapel being married by Elvis?
With a hilarious
and touching storyline, and plenty of heat, Kylie Scott takes us for a walk in
the lives of two people who could not possibly be more opposite...and she puts
the reader right in the middle of the lives of a band whose meteoric rise to
fame has cost them their privacy, their comfort zones, and the associated
problems of being rich and famous.
"Lick"
kept me turning pages until it was done...and then I started over again, just
to read through to make sure I had missed nothing. I highly recommend this
book, and this series, to anyone who adores erotic, enjoyably funny romance.

Great review and a hot cover. Lick sounds tasty. <3
ReplyDeleteIt is! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love your reviews, Fran! You've definitely hooked me to check out Lick and this new-to-me author!
ReplyDeleteArab Sex Movies And Stories
ReplyDeleteقصص سكس
سكس ابن وامه واخته
سكس محارم مع مرات اخوه
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص محارم
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص سكس و نيك
اب ينيك بنته
سكس ام وبنتها
افلام سكس و نيك
قصص سكس
سكس ابن وامه واخته
سكس محارم مع مرات اخوه
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص محارم
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص سكس و نيك
اب ينيك بنته
سكس ام وبنتها
افلام سكس و نيك
قصص سكس
سكس ابن وامه واخته
سكس محارم مع مرات اخوه
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص محارم
قصص سكس و نيك
قصص سكس و نيك
اب ينيك بنته
سكس ام وبنتها
افلام سكس و نيك