In Loving Memory of
Christina Rebecca Darr
April 30, 1972 ~ July 1, 2014
I don't even remember whether I posted anything last month. After my daughter died July 1st, my mind was rather muddled, and I'm not exactly sure whether or not I did much of anything. I know I did not post here, so please accept my apologies. I have barely begun to breathe again.
Many of you sent prayers and condolences because you saw my post on Facebook. I want to thank those of you who did, because all the positive vibes sent our way helped us through the pain and grieving process. Her son and her brothers and I thank you.
All I can say to everyone here is, take every opportunity to say "I love you" to those around you, and show them your appreciation for their kindnesses...you may never have another chance. One moment they are in your life...and the next, they are gone.
God bless all of you.
Fran Lee

I'm so sorry for your loss Fran. Its unimaginable. Christina knows how much she was loved.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words. I have finally finished her memorial website. The video is up. If you haven't seen it, please go look. :.{
DeleteFran, my thoughts, prayers and love to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tessie. I love you ladies.
Delete