When I write, I read my words out loud over and over. When I reach milestones in the process, I read out loud to hubby. When I do edits, I read out loud.
Hearing a tiny part (the free listen on amazon) of Megan's Men read out loud in another voice was surreal!
Hearing a tiny part (the free listen on amazon) of Megan's Men read out loud in another voice was surreal!
Because I can't help myself, here's another pic of my dog babies!
Happy End of January~
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com

I love that Megan's Men is available on audio, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI also love these doggies, so sweet.
Great news, Tessie! And cutie pie dogs!
ReplyDeleteHi Kat & Julia!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
They're adorable, Tessie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the audio.
Thanks, Amber!
ReplyDeleteI loved Megan's Men, How did you select the narrator?
ReplyDeleteHi Fran,
ReplyDeleteResplendence selected the narrator. She then asked me about pronunciation, accents etc.
I still haven't listened to more than the snippet on Amazon! It's too weird for me :))