I'm in limbo. Last week I was dealing with a sick daughter. This week I'm playing catch up with life. I'm waiting on cover art for my newest Operation Second Honeymoon. Once I get it, I'll share. :)
Hubby's taking me away for a much needed weekend escape this weekend. I'm excited for two kids free nights. We're going to Foxwood's Casino. Not really sure why. We don't gamble, but there is a Hard Rock Cafe, which we love. I'm not complaining though. I'll be away from dogs and kids.
Hope everyone has a good week.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning, Amber!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantantastic getaway weekend!
Thanks Tessie. We decided to go to NH instead. We enjoy the outlets, the little shops and walking along the ocean. :)
DeleteNo kids, no dogs, no worries... Who cares why you're there? Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the cover art.
That's exactly what I'm thinking, Kat! ;)
DeleteYou have a wonderful weekend away!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julia...I plan to. :)
Delete