The last 2 ½
months have been, what is the word I’m looking for, um, let’s go with
challenging!
I had emergency surgery on December 7th and was
basically bedridden until February 5th when I had major
surgery. I’m finally on the slow road to
recovery and am extremely excited to be feeling up to blogging. Could
this mean that getting back into author mode is on the horizon? I sure hope so!
Discovering Alicia released yesterday! It is my return
to writing a novella length story after greatly enjoying creating Erotic Gem short
shorts for the last year. Check it out at: www.replendencepublishing.com
Have a
wonderful weekend~
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com

Hugs Tessie. I'm so glad you're back. I'm going to buy my copy. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amber! I hope you enjoy D.A.!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Tessie and happy release day! Discovering Alicia is a great novella and hope there'll be another soon.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Kat!! I'm so happy you enjoyed D.A. and I too hope another book will be taking shape soon!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow, Tessie. So sorry to hear you've had it this rough. Feel better fast.
ReplyDelete