Been so busy cleaning out rooms, I iz crapped out...
Not getting much writing done, but getting lots of stuff packed up and into storage boxes. Arranging things so I can get another bedroom free for human occupation once again. I have forgotten what real work is lately. I sit on my fanny all day. I just found muscles I forgot I had.
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year...hopefully you are busy with writing (unlike me) and are getting stuff subbed so I can read more books.
Going to kick my feet up and watch some TV for a few, while my back stops screaming at me.
Hugs!
Fran Lee

Rest your back...love the kitty pic.
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteHi Fran!
ReplyDeleteHi, Kat!
DeleteSorry about your back! I do love the pic, though. I hope that's you!
ReplyDeleteI love to find kitty pics like this...and the one that has th4e cat on the arm of the sofa...LOL!
Delete