Feel a bit like roadkill...
No...the kitteh above is just zoned out on catnip...still alive, but looks a lot like I feel. Waiting for my editor to get back to me on two submissions. She likes the short story (sorta a Quickie length) but has not commented on the full length novel yet. Cross yer fingers for me, pleeeze? Hope I feel human before next week...
This totally sucks. Blech. Have gone through enough tissues to build a snow fort with...had to make a WalMart run for 12 more boxes.
Too weak and tired to write more. Love you all.
Hugs,
Fran

I hope you feel better soon and also hear from the editor. Waiting is one of the toughest things to do in this business. Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteOh Fran. I hope you feel better soon. Fingers crossed for good news from your editor. Not sure how she couldn't love both of them. :)
ReplyDeleteFran, I send you my best wishes for both books and a quick return to good health.
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
Fran, Feel better soon!! I'm sure you'll be receiving great news from your editor!
ReplyDeleteFeel better, Fran!
ReplyDelete