And my two latest print books are out!
Yes, I received word yesterday the Resplendence Publishing has released A Brief Moment of Pleasure in PRINT! Ihave been told that my author copies are in the mail. Whoo hoo! Can't wait!
Sigh...I love getting those lovely large glossy books to hold and kiss and...um...you get the picture. :P
Once I get them, I am going over to all my favorite bookstores and touting all my print books...because author name recognition is important, even if nobody buys the books...they are still there on the shelf for non-e-book readers to see and thumb through. And eventually someone will buy one...or maybe two.
Fran


Congratulations Fran! You're creating a nice collection of print books!
ReplyDeleteXXOO Kat
Congrats! I heard that Beauty and the Feast will be out too! In the mail!
ReplyDeleteOH< YUMMY, FRAN!!! Yes, books are for smooching!
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic, Fran!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete