Visitors

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Got Possession?


We have a treat today. Tessie Bradford is going to share her upcoming scorcher “Possessing Eleanor”.
Here’s a piquant little taste:
Blurb:
Eleanor Lewis is perfectly content with her comfortable, quiet, relationship free life until she finds herself on all fours at the feet of Jackson Royce. Eleanor is stunned by her instant and intense attraction to the power and confidence radiating from the devilishly handsome building contractor. He scrambles her brain and heats her body to the boiling point.
Jackson always trusts his gut instincts. The ultra sexy woman sprawled on the floor is a sexual submissive. How intriguing that the all business, sensible shoe wearing office manager has absolutely no idea? The moment he takes her into his embrace he vows to possess her mind, body and soul.
From their first sizzling encounter, through a whirlwind courtship, Eleanor discovers being possessed by a man who loves her absolutely is what she had been searching for all along.

KL: First I have to say I covet the book cover for “Possessing Eleanor”. I love the soft lighting and poses. The art department at Resplendence Publishing did an absolutely gorgeous job with this cover.

TB: I really, really love it! The artist incorporated every suggestion from my cover art request form and created something more beautiful than I ever imagined!

KL: I know there is something different about this story. What makes Possessing Eleanor different from your earlier books?

TB: “Possessing Eleanor” is ménage-free!!! As soon as Jackson came to life, I knew without a doubt he was not a man who would share his lady!

KL: Hooray! There’s a lot to be said for possessive, territorial men. I like Jackson already. What inspired you to create such a sexy creature?

TB: My inspiration, believe it or not, was Hagan from Oasis of Pleasure. After writing a very ‘commanding’ alien, I wanted to delve more deeply into what a Dom/sub relationship is about.

KL: And what did you discover after “delving” deeper? Lol

TB: The Dom/sub relationship is hot!!! Throughout the book, Jackson demonstrates he is a master at drawing out pleasure, heightening all the senses so making love is about so much more than the big O.

KL: Any good editor will ask, “How did you do your research?” This is a sizzling book. Tessie how did you do your research?

TB: Research – I’m so glad you asked this one!! What I did first was re-read two favorite D/s stories and two that I really disliked. Then I went on the internet and learned WAY MORE than I intended! Some of the sites were very helpful and some scared the crap out of me! Let me tell you, my idea of the D/s relationship is TAME, TAME, TAME compared to some of things I discovered!

KL: You’re holding back I can sense it. If you’re not ready to publically discuss your days as an Argon love slave, I understand…Wait a minute, that was “Oasis of Pleasure.” lol

TB: Remember, Kat, I do have a highly skilled Head of Research and Development who takes his job VERY seriously!!!

KL: Your husband is a bold and noble man to be so willing to roll up his sleeves and do the hard R&D! This is exactly the kind of work you do want to bring home from the office. lol “Possessing Eleanor” is a very relationship-driven story, what would you like the reader to come away with?

TB: What I hope I’ve been able to communicate is the depth of emotion and trust in a D/s relationship and how the submissive partner is an equal partner.

KL: Honest answer, what male trait catches your eye?

TB: Believe it or not, his hands! Large, slightly calloused from years of hard work, long digits with nails well kept but not pampered, well defined knuckles - my libido instantly switches into overdrive! Who needs store bought toys??

KL: After reading the blurb, I think everyone wants to know, do you wear sensible shoes to the office?

TB: Tennis shoes – all day, every day!

KL: You’re smart. It’s much easier to work up a sweat and “sprawl” on the floor wearing tennis shoes! lol

“Possessing Eleanor.” Available March 23, 2010 from Resplendence Publishing.
Good Luck Tessie, this book sounds great!
XXOO Kat

Thanks so much, Kat, I adore chatting with you!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tessie on your newest release! I know readers will love "Possessing Eleanor." I wish you all the Irish good luck in the world on this Saint Patrick's Day!
    XXOO Kat O" Leon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is so intriguing and hot...being blindfolded gives a sense of trusting passion in your story!
    Wear Green today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kat and April - happy St Patty's Day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover! It drew me right in and the story sounds oh, so naughty! It's definitely in my TBD file.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabriella - we all need a little naughty now and then don't we?! I certainly hope you enjoy Eleanor and Jackson's story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've very excited about this book and the cover rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate your excitement, Julia, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover, Tessie. I know this book will be great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.