Visitors

Saturday, February 7, 2015

I have half a dozen wips on my computer...


And all I seem to do is sit and stare...

It would really be great if I could put two or three words together and finish something...Sigh.  Actually I did write about 500 words during the week on a western paranormal I started...I ended up changing everything in the first chapter.

I'm not sure if it's sheer laziness, or sheer lack of motivation.  Hmmm.  Probably a little of both?

I can't keep blaming my lack of productivity on my missing muse...Heaven knows she tried to prod me into getting busy, but I kept ignoring her. Every time she would stick her head up, I'd toss a scarf over her.

I can't even seem to blog when I'm supposed to.

Oh, well...maybe this week...

Hugs,

Fran Lee

 

5 comments:

  1. Good morning, Fran!
    Writing ANY number of words is a victory! And I think blogging should be done for fun, not to cause stress if a posting date is missed!
    I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Fran! Open up to what you love and write it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was cleaning up the files on m,y desktop computer and found a HUGE stash of stories...I'm looking at fixing them up...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.