Visitors

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Heading Back to Mesta!




I'm slowly working on Fated Mates of Mesta book #3, Arianna's Men!!

It is Darmack (Leena's brother) and his mate Caris's story. They played a small part in Leena's Men and their dynamic intrigued me then, and is speaking to me now! Unlike the first two books where Earthlings are part of the soul-bonded mates, Arianna is Slaterine and living in a remote area on Mesta. She's in a bit of a pickle but of course her mates are more than willing and able to fix the situation. 

My method of writing a story is to develop the characters in my mind then allow them to take me where they want to be. I'm excited for the trip!

Have a great weekend~
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com
Facebook: tessie.bradford.1
  



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment.