Visitors

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thank you!


Thank you to all the reviewers who contacted me last week! I'm so grateful for your interest and time.
I want to send a very special thank you to the lovely Fran Lee for going the extra mile. Big kisses and a warm hug to you Fran!

This has been a busy writing season. I'm hoping by the end of December to have finished four new novellas and start getting those books self-edited and in the submission queue by January.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I'll have more to share soon.
XXOO Kat

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting that you have multiple books on the way! I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tessie! A year of work is finally rolling to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.