Visitors

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Submitting and Editing

This week is busy! I'm trying to get as much accomplished as possible before the holidays hit. I'm also readjusting expectations about this Christmas. I'm missing my sister Christy, and not feeling the holiday spirit. I've decorated the house but done zero shopping. My gift to my loved ones this year is to spend more time with my family and cook more. If someone wants a back rub or chocolate bark, they have only to ask.



I do plan to take my son to see the Hobbit-The Battle of Five Armies, and I know I'll cry my eyes out. Life has come full circle for me. I read the Hobbit when I was sixteen and now my boy who is fourteen, is as enthralled with Middle-Earth as I was. I'm so happy to share this with him.

Monday night I submitted a wolf-shifter novella to my publisher. I love the story and I hope they will too.

Today I started self-edits on another wolf-romp for another series and I'm planning to submit that novella on Friday.


I also want to wish the fabulous Tessie Bradford a very Happy Birthday!


Have a wonderful week!
XXOO Kat

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday wishes, Kat!
    I think sharing your time and love is the true holiday spirit and a most precious gift.
    Congrats on your wolf stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.