Visitors

Saturday, November 1, 2014

October...November...December...

The end of year holidays are underway...

And I have to admit that it's my favorite time of year...

I'm not big on heat...tons of sunshine...or fireworks. I love the cooler months of the year. I can always add layers of clothing...wear a heavy coat...dig out the galoshes and the earmuffs to get warm. But I get sunburned walking into the store from the parking lot. And I hate sweating in my fresh clean clothes. And it isn't easy to get cool when the temps are in the 90's and 100's.

Of course, I grew up in a high mountain valley where summer is summer and winter is snowy...and I love to look at the mountains and see the change of the oak brush and aspen colors in the fall. I love snow.  It would be nicer of course if the stuff fell, then instantly melted off the roads so people wouldn't slip and slide and crash into other people as they drove.

I wrote some holiday tales a long time back...just short stories, but fun, erotic ones. I didn't really expect to see them sell well on Amazon, with all those fabulous 99¢ box sets to compete with, but people seem to enjoy them.

My timing is terrible for holiday stories, though. In 2010, I wrote a book about the Halloween full moons, but had to wait to publish it this September. It started out as a spooky tale, and of course, it ended up as an erotic paranormal. I released my Valentine's Day short story in June. Maybe sometime in the future, I will actually plan ahead?


Basically, it's all been practice. But I have been asked if I plan to write more in the worlds that I created for Their Alpha Bitch and Ride the Night Winds. I decided to give it a go.

I have a number of characters who can use a book of their own.  If anyone has read either of my latest two books, let me know which characters you think would be good in their own story?
Let me know...

Fran Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.