Visitors

Monday, November 24, 2014

Air is rare up here at #1 for THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE and Top 100 Bestselling Authors List!

Smelling salts!!!! Where are they?

I am #1 at Historical Regencies at Amazon (as of Wednesday morning 11.19.14) with Stephanie Laurens at 2 and Sabrina Jeffries at 3.

Over at Allromanceebooks.com, my box set of THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE stands at #1 in paid Regencies.
Malmaison's Music Room

I am speechless. Glad I can type the Queen's English! LOL!

And this put me on the TOP 100 BEST SELLING AUTHORS List in Historical fiction at Amazon!

Barely coherent.

Please do visit my own blog for tales of my trip to France recently!

We ate well and traveled very well, taking the Metro or RER or TGV every day to a marvelous place. Like where?

Malmaison. Josephine's home.

Fountainebleau. Built by Francis I and loved by Napoleon.

Palais Imperial. In Compiegne. Loved by Napoleon.

Portrait of Josephine
in Malmaison


Chantilly. The grandest of the grand chateaux.
sigh.

Come with me as I take you to all these wonderful places: http://cerisedeland.blogspot.com



3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment.