Visitors

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Special Sunday Post!

This is a blog wakeup call...

No one blogs here on Sundays, but I wanted to find out how many of our blog followers are awake and reading...so listen up, kiddies...

The next 10 people who comment on this post will win a free copy of my latest shifter book, Their Alpha Bitch!  The catch is, you must post a comment before midnight, Monday, September 22, 2014! In your comment, you MUST include your name, e-mail address, and you must tell me how often you read our blog. Easy!

This is a test of the Seven Sexy Scribes broadcast system. 

Thanks!

Fran Lee

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Fran~
    I check our blog on a daily basis!! :)) You snuck this one in after I was off the computer yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.