Visitors

Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's been raining here all day...

Meet Dune...
He's the youngest of my three shifter brothers in Their Alpha Bitch. Hot, and so sexy...impulsive and loves to get Kenna alone. That's not always easy to do, since his elder brother, Mace is her alpha mate.

Meet Mace...
Mace is second in command of the shifter pack...
But he was the first to claim Kenna, and she chose him as her "first". But his elder brother, Gant, accepted Kenna's choice, and took it like a true leader.

Meet Gant...
The true alpha of the Dumont pack...

Gant was blind-sided by his younger sibling when Mace asked Kenna to choose him as her First. The alpha triad of the pack may choose the female...but the female gets to choose which mate has her favor...kewl, huh?

I, personally, would find it terribly difficult to choose one out of these three hot, sexy males. But Mace has had Kenna in his heart and mind for many years, and when his elder brother didn't jump right in and ask for that honor, he wasn't one to let grass grow under his size 12's. 

I am running a special over on my FB page right now.  Buy a copy of Their Alpha Bitch, send me a copy of the purchase e-mail, and I will send you a free copy of any one of my back-list e-books that you choose.  Not a bad deal, seeing how my other books cost nearly twice what this one costs.

Go check it out if you have not bought this one, and if you don't have my back list.  Now's your chance to get a freebie from Fran Lee. 

Hugs!

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. It certainly would be a difficult choice but how much fun would it be to be in the position to do so!??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of finding myself a triad of hot men...but I'll need help rounding them up and tying them down. Volunteers?

      Delete
  2. I'm not going to be tricked into choosing! I want all three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! And hubby makes four...whoot!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.