Visitors

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Writing is a great career...when I can get my pen in gear...

I need some inspiration...

So I keep a few pics of delicious guys on my desktop.  Meet Angel Macho...(probably not his real name).  But he is something, isn't he? Gotta love guys who carry around their own six-packs. Or eight-packs.

 Gotta love that sexy set of dimples, too...
Does anyone recognize the book cover this guy inspired?  Let me know if you do...and I'll send you a little something. Send your guess to me at fran.lee.romance@gmail.com and I'll let you know if you're right.

Hugs!

Fran Lee
 

6 comments:

  1. Fran that's some good inspiration! Happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your post, Fran, and a big WOW on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose...glad you felt the inspiration, too...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.