Visitors

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I Swear I've Been Writing!


I know I've not written a blog of my own for a while, but I have an alibi. I've been writing a lot and really enjoying it. I have twelve WIPs at various stages and two books going into edits. I added a new to me publisher to the list and I can't talk about any of it.


Four of the projects are secret multi-author series and have to stay secret a little longer. Doing the work and meeting new colleagues has been terrific and inspiring. It just leaves me with nothing to blog about. I can't wait to start sharing some of my new stuff.

For sure 2014 has already brought big changes my way and I like what's happening. Much of what I'm working on now won't be published until 2015. This is going to be a quiet and lean year for me, royalty wise, and I don't care. I'm rethinking what I do, how I do it and whom I do it with. So far so good. I love my new partners. They like me. They trust me and so far they've allowed me incredible freedom to take some creative chances.

Of course I love my old partners as well and hope to rethink and revise some good ideas with the lovely Amber Skyze later this year ;  )

XXOO Kat

6 comments:

  1. Amber is on board with you and your ideas!!! :) Can't wait to read those hot new releases in 2015...the ones I haven't read yet. Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few more ideas to run past you... ; )

      Delete
  2. Hi Kat,
    You have so much wonderful author stuff going on - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tessie, I love what's happening <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Kat! I'm sure your projects will be great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.