Visitors

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just Finished a WIP


I just wrote "The End" on a 38k Sci-fi adventure. I can't wait to polish it up and submit it.
The picture above is of a gorgeous Greek named Nikos Anadiotis. He was my desktop inspiration for my hero from another world.


This was my inspiration picture for my bounty hunting heroine.

Yesterday I signed up to do a still-secret project with Fated Desires that sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to start. 2014 is already a very busy year and I love it! 

7 comments:

  1. This blog as rushed but I was on my way out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the good news. I can't wait to read the latest wip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kat, on completing your wip!!
    And you have a secret project too? How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tessie, I have a few really projects this year to look forward to.

      Delete
  4. Super exciting, Kat! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, I'm trying to get 2014 rolling along smoothly.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.