Visitors

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Here's An Early Valentine!


I want to send everyone who visits Seven Sexy Scribes an early Valentine!


When I was a kid I used to love making Valentines. I got out paint, colored pencils, glitter, cut up old magazines and made a mess. There was something wonderful about making and sharing something special with friends and loved ones. I gave Valentines to absolutely everyone I knew and sometimes a few of those people were plain old confused. I'd get a look like, "Why are you giving me this?" It was because I loved LOVE.


As I got older, it was clearer to me why many people didn't enjoy Valentines Day as much as I did. Life can be pretty rough. Real love is the exception not the rule. True love is rare and I think that's what makes it even more beautiful.


Some people are all heart even if they don't have someone in their life who sees things the same way. If their Valentine is a best friend, dog, cat or a favorite child in their lives, it can still be a beautiful Valentines' Day because they're hearts and the world needs more love, no matter what shape that true love takes.


Having said that, here's a video of select Hugh Jackman kissing scenes. Holy hotness! If you're short on time skip the ad and go straight to the kiss in the bathtub at the 1:20 second mark : )



I wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.

XXOO Kat

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone knows how much I love my friends. Thank you for being part of my life and Seven Sexy Scribes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Kat!

    I agree with you wholeheartedly - this holiday should be about celebrating all forms of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're exactly right Tessie, we all need more love and it's wonderful to express love to others. Any excuse will do : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.