Visitors

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gotta Laugh About It!!


We received more snow yesterday . Woo-Hoo! 

I'm a fan of snow and wintery-beauty but when I can't open my back door to let the dogs out due to a giant snow drift and ice, it annoys me! 

Winter weather silly jokes, anyone??

New England Home
My husband and I purchased an old home in Northern New York State from two elderly sisters. Winter was fast approaching and the years first snow came early and I was concerned about the house's lack of insulation.
"If they could live here all those years, so can we!" my husband confidently declared.
 One November night the temperature plunged to below zero, and we woke up to find interior walls covered with frost. My husband called the sisters to ask how they had kept the house warm. After a rather brief conversation, he hung up.
"For the past 30 years," he muttered, "they've gone to Florida for the winter."

Ear Muffs
 Winters are fierce in Minnesota where he lives, so the owner of a construction project felt he was doing a good deed when he bought earmuffs for his foreman. Noticing, however, that the foreman wasn't wearing the earmuffs even on the coldest snowy day, the project manager asked, "Didn't you like the muffs?"
The Foreman said, "They're a thing of beauty."
"Why don't you wear them?" The Project Manager said.
The Foreman explained, "I was wearing them the first day, and somebody offered to buy me lunch, but I didn't hear him! Never again, never again!"

Snow Plow
 A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.
Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.
The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"
 

It Was So Snowy that…..
Hitchhikers were holding up pictures of thumbs!

Roosters were rushing into Kentucky Fried Chicken and begging to use the pressure cooker! 

Richard Simmons started wearing pants! 

The dogs were wearing cats!

Starbucks was serving coffee on a stick! 

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/weatherjokes/snowjokes.html



Have a wonderful weekend!
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com



5 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for all you snow folk! At least we're finally getting rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia!!
      Hubby keeps having to shovel a path through the yard so my dogs can move around out there!!

      Delete
  2. These jokes were funny! Winter is wearing out her welcome this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure is - we're supposed to hit double digit negative windchill this weekend (AGAIN)!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the jokes! And I'm a New Englander...who is ready to go to Florida. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.