Visitors

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Woo-hoo! I just Finished a WIP!

I literally just finished a WIP 60 seconds ago, and ran over here to post something for today's blog. It feels great to finish the first draft of this story. It's something new for a new-to-me publisher that I hope to develop into a series. This story has a lot of humor, magic and of course romance. I can't wait to talk a little more about it but first I have to get it polished and into hands of a couple beta readers so they can give me some of their always appreciated and much needed help, getting it pulled together.

I will give you a little hint, the principle characters are a hunky Lycan construction worker, and a big beautiful blonde witch who get set-up on a most unlikely date...

Maybe the old rules of physics are true: opposites attract and overreact...

This is Her:


And this is Him: What do think?

Now all I have to finish that second WIP for this same publisher by the end of the month and I'll be back on schedule... Phew.

XXOO Kat

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Julia! I had so much fun writing this one. It's for a new press and has more comedy and more troubles for the fate-battered lovers.. : )

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Kat! Your hero & heroine are beautiful and look perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tessie! Thank you for encouraging me and keeping me moving in the last day or two.. As you know I was finishing this WIP as I was writing the blog! lol I wanted to be done by mid-month so badly.

      Delete
  3. Well, well, well...I love the hero. Can he be mine? ;) Can't wait to read this. Hoping I'm one of the Beta readers. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now that you mention it... ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.