Visitors

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014!!

Happy New Year! 
I hope everyone enjoyed a safe and wonderful holiday!


"New" is top in my authoring world right now.
I'm writing a new ending for Pleasuring Anne and have just seven days to do it!! It is scheduled to release on January 22nd.
When that is finished, I'm going back to working on Drista's Men. This book is an entirely new experience for me due to the fact that it is my first go at writing a sci-fi story that has no ties to Earth or humans. To say it is a challenging process would be a giant understatement and I've barely gotten started! Anny Cook has patiently allowed me to pepper her with questions and generously shared her expertise with me. Thanks, Anny!


Have a glorious first week of 2014!

Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com



4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you Tessie! You're in good hands with Anny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kat!
    One time I kept Anny on the phone so long I was afraid it would run out of charge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Congrats on the pending release and good luck with the Drista's Men...Anny is a great author to have help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amber! And a very Happy New year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.