Visitors

Saturday, January 11, 2014

The new Ice Age?

It's cold...
Everywhere! In Florida. In Texas. In every state that normally is temperate. BRRRRR! It's only been above freezing for three days in the last month here. Most of my body is frozen. And they say climate change is not important...hmmmm.

I have brain freeze, too. Can't write at all nowadays. I am buying a ticket to the Bahamas for my muse, so that she can warm up enough to function properly.

We have all been sick with bronchitis, runny noses, coughs...the whole cold weather ball of wax. The air quality is horrific. So this post is late, because we just got home from the doctor. And it's short because I am goin' back to bed.

Hope everyone else is well and functioning.

Happy weekend...

Hugs,

Fran Lee

6 comments:

  1. Try to stay warm and I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep my house thermostat set at 75, which as normally too warm for me, but makes everyone else happy. It feels COLD now. I think it goes up to 76 today...

      Delete
  2. Fran,
    Take care, rest, hydrate, use Vicks Vapor-Rub, snuggle into warm comfy blankets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh...Vicks VapoRub. My favorite winter scent. I think I love it because it contains spirits of turpentine. No other rub gets into my head and clears it out. Sigh...addicted to turps.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.