Visitors

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Got A New Book Contract!


Last Thursday I submitted a new paranormal romance to Fated Desires and a couple hours later they offered me a contract! I was thrilled. It was so fast I thought I was receiving a confirmation email not a contract. This was hands down my quickest turn around ever.


The Story is called "Hoodoo Blue" named for a hexed love potion the hero and heroine get tricked into sharing. The story is a romantic comedy and will be part of Fated Desires upcoming theme line "The Set-Up" as in set-up reluctant dates... We all know how awkward those can be, add a little enchantment, physical peril and a couple of loners trapped in close proximity to each other during a very trying time, and you get the set-up date from hell--that takes a heavenly turn. Hoodoo Blue has a happy ending for a curvy blonde Latina witch and a hunky lumberjack of a Lycan, I  promise.


(Inspiration for the Voodoo Hoodoo Cocktail Lounge)

Today I'm starting the final chapter of a Sci-fi adventure I plan to submit to Fated Desires as well. It's been one of those busy, high energy weeks. I hope my good vibe lasts until this next project is completed.

I'm so excited to be joining the Fated Desires family. I can't wait to share more soon.

XXOO Kat

5 comments:

  1. I'm working away today. I hope everyone else is staying warm and feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, I'm really excited to be working with Fated Desires.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your new contract, Kat!! And on being so close to finishing another book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessie, this year feels like it's off to a good start.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.