Visitors

Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's Saturday again? Wow! Time sure flies...

I love the season...and this picture is marvelous...
Since the winter solstice is coming up soon, and Christmas and New Year's Day, I want to wish all of you a wonderful end of year and a Happy beginning of the new one.  

I don't have my own tree up yet, because I have three very curious and wicked kitties who love to tear things off it.  And eat tinsel.  And bat ornaments around the floor.  And eat Christmas wrap.

Not to mention roost inside the darn thing, ready to pounce out and send the entire tree to the floor.

I hope you all have a great holiday...take care of those you love, and help those who are in need.  May the joys of the season make your heart light.

Hugs,

Fran Lee 

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Fran!
    I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Fran to you and your loved ones and those wicked kitties : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.