Visitors

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thrilled to share....

Megan's Men will be releasing as an audio book!!
Resplendence Publishing is planning to have it out by the end of the year.
 
 
When writing and editing a book, I read it outloud multiple times before I pronounce it complete and send it off to my editor.
 
I've never listened to an audio book but I know numerous people who 'read' this way exclusively so they can do it while driving, excercising, etc. It's exciting to know Megan's Men will be available in this format to reach more readers, but I'm a tiny bit nervous to hear my written words spoken by someone else!

In other news, Pleasuring Anne will release January 22, 2014!
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Tessie



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Tessie, big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kat!! As you know, some positive happenings in my world were much needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.