Visitors

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NaNo Is Go!



Today's blog will be short and sweet. I'm still pushing away at my NaNo projects. The month got off to a false start with a several missing days of writing, but I'm catching up.

I decided to give myself a much needed break from erotic-romance this month and work on a couple of other projects. One project was started a couple months ago. It's a fun read with lots of travel, paranormal elements and takes place in Edwardian London and other parts of the British Empire. It might become a New Adult romance.


The other project came to me the other day like an obsession and wouldn't let me go. I started writing and finished a chapter the first day. It's an alternative history that takes place in ancient Rome. So far I'm enjoying it very much and plan to make it a full length mainstream fiction book.

Not much news beyond that except "Fairy In The Flesh" and "Loup-Garou For You" are continuing to get good reviews and I love what readers are telling me. Thank you readers, you make writing worthwhile!

Have a wonderful week everyone.
XXOO Kat

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes to anyone else who is doing NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have lots of creative energy flowing!! Much good luck on your projects, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tessie. Fingers crossed the creative energy keeps flowing! : )

      Delete
  3. Congrats Kat. I'm sure both will be fantastic books. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    toga costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helo, how did you know I was wearing a Toga? : )

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.