Visitors

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I think I lost the whole month of November...

I've missed so many blog days, I think I must be going senile...
I've been reading my older books a lot lately, and I think I've begun to go backward instead of forward. With Halloween just behind, and Thanksgiving coming up really fast, I am in a spin. I have 99% of my Christmas shopping done. I have been working on TWO wips, and keep flitting back and forth like a drunk butterfly. 

Do I sound fragmented enough? Sigh. I am trying to keep myself on task, but old age seems to be encroaching, and I keep running off the road here.  Maybe things will even out after Thanksgiving.

I have been going back through all of the many hundreds of e-books I have purchased, and have had a blast reading books that I never got to read before.  I think I have the tallest TBR stack in creation.

Maybe by December 1st, I will have finished one of my wips.  Of course, that's what I said about November 1st, so I am not holding much hope here.

Have a marvelous Thanksgiving...

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. I've been doing some catching up on my TBR list too, Fran! Very Fun!!
    Congrats on having two wips - you'll get them done when the time is right.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a Thanksgiving themed book I bought last year! I feel your pain. I'm hoping to get the 3 wips I'm working on done before the end of the year.
    Good luck!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Fran! I love your older books - worth a re-read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.