Visitors

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I am still in a turkey coma...

I really want to soar...
But I can only crawl.
I am about half way through my current wip...but I am wondering if maybe I am going way too far out on a limb with this one...Fran Lee fans might not "get" this one because it is SO different. It's futuristic...but it also ties a lot of millenniums old myth and legend. Sort of bringing the past and the future into play.

I was minding my own business, writing about shifters and hot sex, when this idea reached out and grabbed me by the nose and dragged me off on a tangent. I could not ignore it. Ever had that happen? You are well on your way to completing one wip, when your muse screams and takes off in a totally different direction?  Sigh.  So I will upload an excerpt or two over the next week on my own blog.  Let me know what you think.

Hugs...

Fran Lee

8 comments:

  1. Oh I know that feeling. Sometimes I wonder if my muse doesn't want me to finish the wip.
    Can't wait to read an excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The promised excerpt is over on my own blog. Thanks, love!

      Delete
  2. This happens to me a lot! Go with it and enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And has it ever been a journey! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Never ignore the muse!! Enjoy where she takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. Kinda nice when that happens, Fran. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.