Visitors

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday comes once a week...


And all (bad) girls need some inspiration to get them through the weekend...
Those of you who are going to Romanticon in October won't need this photo...you can take your own of Giorgio when you get there...but for those of us who can't make it...here is heaven in golden skin with bedroom eyes to boot.

I tried to pack him up in my suitcase last year, but he wouldn't fit. Then I tried Justin, who is about six inches shorter...um, that doesn't sound right, does it? Anyway, neither hottie would fit into my carryon, and I never fly with checked luggage. (They would have gotten cold in the baggage compartment.)

How's the libido doin', ladies? Enjoy your weekend...

Hugs,

Fran Lee  

4 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday, Fran!
    My libido thanks you for the beautiful, inspirational picture! Hopefully, my muse is paying attention - we've wasted another day writing nothing keepable on a book due at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...I hope it gets better tomorrow...hugs, sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Fran! I do love the soulful look in Giorgio's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.