Visitors

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Went Looking For Inspiration



The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus

There is only one way to avoid criticism; do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau

Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. –Christopher Reeve

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb

Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama

I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. –Teddy Roosevelt

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn

Have a fantastic weekend!!
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Tessie these were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kat!
    These made me smile and gave me food for thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully inspiring post, love! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.