Visitors

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I asked for intense...


And I got it...

I put in a cover request four days ago, and got this last night. Ah, I adore Syneca! (Now, if those clouds just didn't cover quite so much of his lower half...it would be purrfect...rrowrr) Not sure when the book will actually come out, but edits are about three weeks away. You'll be the first to know.

I am about halfway into my next wip...my muse has decided I'm worth salvaging, I think. If I can keep turning in one story every other month, I will be back on track. 

So...what do you think? Would this cover make you at least think about buying the book?

Hugs, sweet thing...

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. That is a stunning cover, Fran! It absolutely makes me want to read the story behind it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a stunning cover Fran, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.