Visitors

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Halfway through my next wip...YAY!

No cover for Skinwalker's Woman yet...
but it should be coming along soon.  As soon as I get it, I'll post it.  I have roughly half of my latest wip in the can...something totally different from Fran Lee. This is the one that hit me in the face while I was happily typing away on the one I had planned next...it derailed me, and then I had to grab it and start writing...FAST.

So far, I am still tight with it...and every now and then it throws a new twist my way.

Has that ever happened to you? You are in the middle of a wip, and another one reaches out, grabs you by the nose, and insists on being written? Sigh. I keep paying lip service to the prior wip, and will get back to it as soon as this urgent intruder is finished.

Oh...I found this utterly adorable thing on Facebook, and stole it instantly...what do YOU think?
 
See you next week...

Hugs!

Fran

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Fran~
    I know exactly what you're talking about!! I've got a story that is keeping me up at night with ideas, but I have a set deadline for my unfinished wip so I can't switch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great news Fran! I always have another WIP going preferably a dozen of them...
      I've not once completed a WIP without first starting another. That my MO! : )
      I can't wait to see your new cover.

      Delete
    2. YAY, Tessie! And that's why I never sub a query before it's finished...I would have major trouble meeting deadlines. LOL!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Kat...I thought I was the only one. LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.