Visitors

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Taking a Break

I’ve missed so many blog posts I can’t count. Today I’m hanging up my hat and admitting I’m done blogging for a bit. I’m going to take time away from my writing career.
My real life has been intense and I’ve been interviewing for a new job. There are a lot of changes going on in my life. Writing has taken the back burner. I have no desire to write at this time. I’ll be around to support my fellow Seven Sexy Scribes and occasionally you’ll find me on the loops.
I’m always on Facebook and sometimes twitter.

Thanks so much for all the support you’ve given me over the years. It has meant everything to me. It’s not good-bye; just I’ll see you soon. :o)

5 comments:

  1. Amber,
    Take care of yourself, hon. Focus on what feels right for you. I'll look forward to reading your posts when you're ready to blog again. Much good luck with the job interviewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tessie! I don't know what I'd do without you ladies.

      Delete
  2. Take a breather and come back refreshed! Best wishes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, sweetie, for being my friend all these years. All my best wishes go out to you today, and you know where you can find me if you need me for anything at all...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.